Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School!

It came so fast. We spent the last few days frantically shopping, getting haircuts, and supplies. I have to say it was the first time ever that I wasn't excited for my girls to go back to school. It was such a nice summer.

The girls each seem to have great teachers. Ellie did great in kindergarten but greeted me with a scowl after school saying "I didn't pack her a drink" and she was very "shirsty".

In my family growing up we had a tradition to take a picture by the front door on the first day of school. We, of course, have to do this too, so I've posted a slideshow of the girls on their first morning (Ellie is in afternoon kindergarten, though). I've tried photobucket for the slideshow for the first time, so I hope it turns out...

No comments: