Friday, January 23, 2009

Willie Wonka!











This was quite a production! Not what I was expecting for a 5th/6th grade elementary school musical. These kids were great! The program was almost a full hour and a half of non-stop acting, singing and dancing. Sami was Veruca Salt (snotty girl) and Michaela got to be a squirrel in the Nut Room. It was fun because Sam was able to interact a bit with her sis on stage. :) So after three performances and the final one being last night, I think the let down happened today. Sami has the acting bug. The two things I never, ever have to get on Sami about are going to soccer practice or drama practice. Anyhow, my parents came from Arizona and Brian's dad and stepmom came down from Modesto to see her. I think she made us all very proud!

No comments: