Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ellie funnies

Ok, so I know I've said this before, but Ellie is the funniest kid! She makes us laugh all the time. Yesterday we were walking outside the gym, she said something and I told her "Ellie, you're so smart" to which she replied "yep, pretty much...I already know'd that". She's a humble little thing too. :)

Brian took her to Lowe's today and when they were on the way in, there was a hot dog stand with a young African-American kid sitting there eating a hot dog, and Ellie pointed to him and said "Hey dad, that guy looks like Barack Obama." Brian said 'what'??? And she repeated it again. The funny this is, Brian said he did kinda look like him. I would tell you again how smart she is, but you already know'd that.

1 comment:

LuLu (a.k.a. Cyndi) said...

that is hysterical! love your blog...too cute!